Saturday, 4 May 2013

A visit from Saint Laurent himself

I went shopping for some last few essentials for my trip to LA/ San Francisco (excited!) and was obviously side tracked in a Vintage Boutique when I saw a stunning pair of high waisted Real Suede trousers. I have always had a love for suede and a particular fondness of anything that looks like it could be worn, extremely impractically and perhaps dangerously, in the desert. So of course I tried them on...

 Good fit, sumptuous, edible Suede that screamed luxury- I was sold!

 The feel, weight and tailoring of them felt so good that I checked the label, thinking they must be at least Topshop or Zara.
So you can imagine my face when I saw this label; a ray of light shone upon the fitting room!

Saint Laurent indeed!

I couldn't wait to pay for them, whatever the cost, as they are just so beautiful!

Now the decision I have to make is to keep or to sell? ...


  1. Wow, love the cut and the colour. Thanks for posting the photos and drop by me too anytime.

  2. Omg! I found just the same looking trousers from my granny's wardrobe!